Teardrop EarringsRegular price $23.60
This pair of charming teardrop shaped earrings are made of stainless steel and features a image of your choice. Celebrate the important people, places or things in your life with a Picture Gem of your own. We THInk you will love it!
Thank You for Celebrating the Important with Us!
Here are some simple care instructions for your Picture Gems.
Picture Gems Jewelry
DO NOT submerge in water. Store in a cool dry place when not worn. Avoid lotions, perfumes and chemicals. Polish with soft cloth.
Reflections Pictures Mirrors and Crystals
DO NOT submerge in water. Clean FRONT with a small amount of alcohol and soft cloth. Avoid scratching the front and back of products.
If the merchandise fails as a result of normal wear and tear or because of a defect in materials or workmanship, we will replace it. The defective merchandise must be returned to THInk Inc. before replacement is processed. The replacement merchandise we provide you under this Plan will be new merchandise using the same image as before, with equal or similar features and functionality. It may not necessarily be the same brand as the item it's replacing. The terms of the Plan end if you receive replacement merchandise. This Plan will not extend to the replacement. A new plan must be purchased. For specific details, see Jewelry Replacement Plan terms & conditions >
Our exclusive plan to protect your Picture Gem jewelry purchase.
- DEFINITIONS: “Merchandise” means the Merchandise identified on Your sales receipt as covered by the Replacement Plan. “Plan” means this Replacement Plan. “Plan Price” means the purchase price for the Plan as shown on Your sales receipt. “We”, “Us” and “Our” means THInk Inc. 9613 C Harford Road, #149, Baltimore, Maryland 21234, phone number: 443-648-6218. We are the party obligated to provide services to You under the Plan. “You” or “Your” means the original customer who purchased the Merchandise or original receiver of the Merchandise, in the case of a gift, covered by the Plan.
- WHAT IS COVERED: This is a replacement Plan. In consideration for Your payment of the Plan Price, We will replace the Merchandise if, during normal use, the Merchandise fails (a) due to a defect in material or workmanship or (b) as a result of normal wear and tear. This Plan covers replacement of a picture only to the extent such picture is lost due to a defective setting on the Merchandise. Any engraving or custom work on the replaced Merchandise must be re-done at Your expense.
- Any replacement Merchandise We provide You under this Plan will be new Merchandise with equal or similar features and functionality, but not necessarily the same brand, as the replaced Merchandise.
- In order to obtain coverage under the Plan, You must give Us the Merchandise to be replaced as described in Section 6 below. Upon Our replacement of the Merchandise (a “Replacement”), the replaced Merchandise shall become Our property.
- Our Replacement of the Merchandise will fulfill all of Our obligations under this Plan with respect to such Merchandise. At the time We provide a Replacement for the Merchandise, this Plan will automatically terminate with respect to such Merchandise.
- WHAT IS NOT COVERED: This is not a repair Plan. Nothing herein shall obligate Us to replace Merchandise other than as a result of a defect in material or workmanship or normal wear and tear. This Plan does not cover excessive or abusive treatment of the Merchandise. Insignificant cosmetic damage is not covered.
- Other than as set forth in Section 2 above, this Plan does not cover loss, theft of the Merchandise, mysterious disappearance or damage resulting from loss, theft, mysterious disappearance, misuse, abuse, unauthorized repairs or service (meaning any modifications, alterations, repairs or service by anyone other than Us or a repair center authorized by Us) or Acts of God. If You purchase the Plan after You purchase Merchandise, the Plan does not cover pre-existing conditions in the Merchandise that occurred after You purchased the Merchandise and prior to the effective date of the Plan.
- The Plan does not replace, but supplements, any other warranties/guarantees, applicable to the Merchandise. You must perform all maintenance required to keep the Merchandise in usable and wearable condition, as provided in the care instructions, said warranties/guarantees. Damage resulting from failure to comply with recommended services and/or maintenance under such warranties/guarantees is not covered by this Plan.
- LIMIT OF LIABILITY: Our total liability under this Plan is the purchase price paid for the Merchandise as shown on Your sales receipt. In the event that the total value of all authorized services We provide under the Plan exceeds the purchase price, or in the event of Our Replacement of the Merchandise we provide under the Plan exceeds the purchase price, as shown on Your sales receipt, We shall have satisfied all obligations owed under the Plan. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, NO MATTER WHAT THE CAUSE, INCLUDING DELAY IN REPLACING MERCHANDISE UNDER THIS PLAN, OR LOSS OF USE DURING THE PERIOD THAT THE Merchandise IS AWAITING REPLACEMENT.
- NO DEDUCTIBLE: You are not required to pay any deductible under the Plan.
- WHAT TO DO IF COVERED MERCHANDISE REQUIRES REPLACEMENT: To obtain authorized replacement under the Plan, the Merchandise must be taken to any of Our store locations. This requirement applies to all in-store and online purchases of the Plan. In all cases, You must give Us the Merchandise to be replaced.
- YOUR OBLIGATIONS: You must provide the care and maintenance of the Merchandise as described in Section 3 above. You must maintain possession of Your sales receipt, which will serve as identification of Plan purchase as well as identification of Merchandise covered.
- TERM: The term of the Plan shall commence the date the Plan is purchased (as shown on Your sales receipt) and shall continue for the three (3) years immediately following such date or shall continue until Our limit of liability, as stated in Section 4, has been satisfied. However, upon Our Replacement of any Merchandise, this Plan shall automatically terminate with respect to such Merchandise.
- CANCELLATION: Cancellation by You. With respect to any Merchandise for which We have not provided a Replacement, You may cancel the Plan for any reason at any time by visiting any of Our store locations and requesting cancellation.
- If You request such cancellation within thirty (30) days of the original purchase date of the Plan (as shown on Your sales slip), then the Plan is void and You will receive a full refund on the Plan Price.
- If You request such cancellation of the Plan more than thirty (30) days after the original purchase date of the Plan, then You will receive a prorated refund of the Plan Price (based on the remaining term of the Plan).
- A ten percent (10%) penalty per thirty (30) day period shall be added to any cancellation refund that is not paid or credited to You by Us within thirty (30) days after the date of cancellation.
Cancellation by Us. With respect to any Merchandise for which We have not provided a Replacement, We may not cancel the Plan except for nonpayment, fraud, material misrepresentation by You. Notice of cancellation by Us will be sent to You at least thirty (30) days prior to cancellation, and will state the effective date and reason for cancellation. If We cancel the Plan, You will receive a prorated refund of the Plan Price (based on the remaining term of the Plan).
- LIMITATION ON TRANSFER: This Plan is only for the benefit of the original customer or original receiver of Merchandise, in the case of a gift. It is not transferable to anyone else.
- FULL FAITH AND CREDIT: Our obligations under the Plan are backed by Our full faith and credit. The Plan is not guaranteed under a service contract reimbursement policy. The Plan is not an insurance policy. The purchase of this Plan is optional.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This document, and to the extent referenced in this document, Your sales slip, set forth the entire agreement between parties with respect to the Plan and no representation, promise or condition not contained herein shall modify these terms.
|If Your Jewelry Cost||Your Plan Will Cost|
|$40.00 - $69.99||$16.99|
|$70.00 - $99.99||$23.99|
|$100.00 - $199.99||$25.99|
|$200.00 - $399.99||$45.99|
|$400 or more||contact us directly|